Human Resources Subcommittee
Updated May 2018
The Human Resources Subcommittee consists of the following:
- Arthur M. Broncheau, Chairman
- Mary Jane Miles, Vice-Chairman
- Bill Picard, Member
- Chantel Eastman, Member
- Casey Mitchell, Member
- Ferris Paisano III, Member
- Family Services - Arthur M. Broncheau, Casey Mitchell
- Housing - Mary Jane Miles, Ferris Paisano III, Chantel Eastman
- Senior Citizens - Mary Jane Miles, Ferris Paisano III, Chantel
- Veterans - Casey Mitchell, Mary Jane Miles
- Education -
Bill Picard, Casey L. Mitchell, Mary Jane Miles, Chantel Eastman
- Youth - Bill Picard, Chantel Eastman
- Boys & Girls Club Board - Casey L.
Mitchell, Bill Picard, Alternate
- Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board - Ferris Paisano
III, Delegate; Chantel Eastman, Alternate
- Healing Lodge - Ferris Paisano III, Delegate; Bill Picard,
- Nimiipuu Health Liaisons - Arthur M. Broncheau, Mary Jane Miles
The Human Resources Subcommittee meets the first and third Mondays of each
month at 8:30 am to 2:00 pm. (Open to Tribal members).
We envision all Nez Perce Tribal members and families healthy, nurtured,
safe, educated, and supported by tribal and communities resources.
- To respect the human dignity of the people we serve and provide
effective, quality service to the Nez Perce Tribe and its members.
- To work collaboratively and cooperatively to strengthen families
- To support Tribal programs and staff in carrying out their respective
- To define a common vision and mission in which the programs,
departments, and affiliates can work collaboratively and cooperatively in
carrying out their respective goals and objectives on behalf of the Nez
Perce Tribe and its members
- To represent the Nez Perce Tribe and Tribal programs at the local,
regional, and national levels
Description of Services
The Human Resources Subcommittee meets the first and third Monday of each
month to review and approve actions from the Human Resources Subcommittee.
The Human Resources Subcommittee provides policy review, formulation, and
recommendation to the NPTEC regarding areas which impact the health and well
being of the Nez Perce Tribe and its members whether it is at the internal,
local, regional or national level.
Social Services; Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF); Education;
Enrollment; Senior Citizens; Commodity Foods; Students for Success; Veterans;
BIA Welfare Assistance; Child Protection Services; Financial Assistance; Indian
Child Welfare; Victim's Assistance; NMPH; Head Start/Early Head Start; Tribal
Employment Rights Office.